From the CEO
At Novavax, we’ve brought together state-of-the-art science, cutting-edge manufacturing techniques, and passionate, talented professionals to create the vaccines of tomorrow. In light of today’s critical health concerns, we aim to provide real solutions through rapid vaccine production worldwide. We believe that halting the spread of contagious diseases is possible through innovation and perseverance.
— Stanley C. Erck, President & CEO
Novavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVAX) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company creating novel vaccines and vaccine adjuvants to address a broad range of infectious diseases worldwide. Using innovative proprietary recombinant protein nanoparticle vaccine technology, the company produces vaccine candidates to efficiently and effectively respond to both known and newly emergent diseases. Novavax is involved in several international partnerships, including collaborations with Cadila Pharmaceuticals of India, LG Life Sciences of Korea, PATH and recently acquired Isconova AB, a leading vaccine adjuvant company located in Sweden. Together, Novavax' network supports its global commercialization strategy to create real and lasting change in the biopharmaceutical and vaccinology fields. Additional information about Novavax is available on the company's website, Novavax.com.
- Novavax to Present at the Wedbush Securities Life Sciences Management Access Conference
- Novavax Reports Second-Quarter 2014 Financial Results
- Novavax to Host Conference Call to Discuss Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results on August 6, 2014
- Novavax Recognized as One of The Washington Post’s Top Workplaces
- Novavax Announces Management Promotions
- Long-Time Novavax Board Member Jack Marsh Assumes Role of Director Emeritus