From the CEO
Watch Stan Erck's Interview on The Street 09/23/2014
At Novavax, we’ve brought together state-of-the-art science, cutting-edge manufacturing techniques, and passionate, talented professionals to create the vaccines of tomorrow. In light of today’s critical health concerns, we aim to provide real solutions through rapid vaccine production worldwide. We believe that halting the spread of contagious diseases is possible through innovation and perseverance.
— Stanley C. Erck, President & CEO
Novavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVAX) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company creating novel vaccines and vaccine adjuvants to address a broad range of infectious diseases worldwide. Using innovative proprietary recombinant protein nanoparticle vaccine technology, the company produces vaccine candidates to efficiently and effectively respond to both known and newly emergent diseases. Novavax is involved in several international partnerships, including collaborations with Cadila Pharmaceuticals of India, LG Life Sciences of Korea, PATH and recently acquired Isconova AB, a leading vaccine adjuvant company located in Sweden. Together, Novavax' network supports its global commercialization strategy to create real and lasting change in the biopharmaceutical and vaccinology fields. Additional information about Novavax is available on the company's website, Novavax.com.
- Novavax to Present at the 14th Annual Needham Healthcare Conference
- Novavax Announces Closing of Public Offering
- Novavax Presents New Data From Non-Human Primate Ebola Challenge at the 7th International Symposium on Filoviruses
- Novavax Prices Public Offering of Common Stock
- Novavax Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- Novavax Appoints Brian Rosen as Vice President, Government Affairs
- Novavax Reports Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2014 Financial Results