From the CEO
Watch Stan Erck's Interview on The Street 09/23/2014
At Novavax, we’ve brought together state-of-the-art science, cutting-edge manufacturing techniques, and passionate, talented professionals to create the vaccines of tomorrow. In light of today’s critical health concerns, we aim to provide real solutions through rapid vaccine production worldwide. We believe that halting the spread of contagious diseases is possible through innovation and perseverance.
— Stanley C. Erck, President & CEO
Novavax, Inc. is a clinical-stage vaccine company committed to delivering novel products to prevent a broad range of infectious diseases. Our recombinant nanoparticles and adjuvant technology are the foundation for groundbreaking innovation that improves global health through safe and effective vaccines.
Our product pipeline targets a variety of infectious diseases with vaccine candidates currently in clinical development for respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), seasonal influenza, pandemic influenza, and Ebola virus (EBOV). We also have additional pre-clinical stage programs, including the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome coronavirus (MERS).
Novavax is headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland with additional facilities in Rockville, Maryland and Uppsala, Sweden. Novavax is traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol NVAX and employs over 300 individuals dedicated to developing novel vaccines to address infectious disease.
- Novavax Recognized By Washington Post As Top Workplace
- Novavax Appoints Gail Boudreaux To Board
- Novavax Reports First Quarter 2015 Financial Results
- Novavax to Host Conference Call to Discuss First Quarter Financial Results on May 7, 2015
- Novavax to Present at the 14th Annual Needham Healthcare Conference
- Novavax Announces Closing of Public Offering
- Novavax Presents New Data From Non-Human Primate Ebola Challenge at the 7th International Symposium on Filoviruses
- Novavax Prices Public Offering of Common Stock
- Novavax Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock