Vaccines Product Manager DACH
See your future through a different lens
If you find science, speed, and success exhilarating, you have come to the right place.
Novavax, Inc (Nasdaq:NVAX) is a biotechnology company that creates transformational vaccines that address some of the world’s most pressing infectious diseases. We have more than a decade of experience contending with some of the world’s most devastating diseases, including COVID-19, seasonal influenza, RSV, Ebola, MERS, and SARS. Hard-won lessons and significant advances illustrate that our proven technology has tremendous potential to make a substantial contribution to public health worldwide.
Our scientists are committed to developing vaccine candidates for some of the world’s toughest viral threats by utilizing the power of our innovative recombinant nanoparticle vaccine platform. Our vaccine technology combines the power and speed of genetic engineering with the immunogenicity enhancing properties of our Matrix-M™ adjuvant to efficiently produce highly immunogenic particles targeting some of the most pressing viral infectious diseases.
Summary of the Position:
The German Vaccines Commercial team is excited to build a talent pipeline for upcoming and future roles through this posting.
The successful candidate for Product Manager will report to Head of DACH and will be a key member of the DACH Vaccines Commercial Operations Team, who will work closely with other marketing team members responsible for various aspects of the marketing mix. Frequent opportunities are available to closely collaborate with other functions such as Field Sales, Market Research, Medical Affairs, and Analytics.
In this role, you will:
- Contribute to the development of strategic integrated marketing plans across stakeholder groups including patients, physicians, pharmacists.
- Design and execute HCP campaigns including sales force materials, websites, multichannel campaigns
- Create consumer strategy, disease awareness campaigns, and advertising
- Interact with thought leaders to understand current treatment landscape, inform key commercial decisions
- Drive the sales and customer multi channel strategy
- Develop and execute peer to peer speaker programs or manage congress strategy and execution
- Participate in market research and interacting with customer-facing teams to mine customer insights whilst continuously monitoring and using insights from the rapidly-changing competitive landscape
- Monitoring competitive activity to ensure Novavax is kept abreast of new developments in the marketplace at the country level.
- Working closely with Global and Regional Marketing to develop and execute the campaigns and communication tactics, including digital and new technologies.
- Collaborate with sales training team to develop training materials
- Establish KPIs and measuring the impact of marketing initiatives
- Manage agency partner relationships and execution
- Lead cross functional teams
- Role model Inclusion and Diversity principles and behaviours in all ways of working
- Strengthen the team and the company by creating a winning spirit and by developing excellence-oriented and customer-focused culture, while fostering innovation
- 5 years of relevant Vaccines Product management industry experience and a minimum of 3 years of in-line brand strategy and tactical marketing experience B.A./B.S. required MBA / Ph.D. preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in business or related discipline from an accredited college/university
At least 3 years of in-line brand strategy and tactical marketing experience in vaccines or specialty pharmaceuticals preferred with previous launch experience
An advanced degree / MBA preferred
- Strong knowledge of Sales Training and Sales force engagement
- Demonstrated experience in working with Regulatory, Legal, and Medical in a solutions -based partnership
- Ability to both “think strategically” and manage execution details
- Excellent interpersonal skills to negotiate, communicate, present, persuade a point of view
This role will be based in Frankfurt. Business travel is approximately 25-30%.
Every day our employees impact the future of health by preventing disease. To recognize their contributions, we offer them performance-based pay; a flexible, welcoming work environment; comprehensive and competitive benefits.
Novavax is headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Novavax is traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol NVAX and is dedicated to developing novel vaccines to address infectious disease.
Novavax is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment and advancement opportunities are available to all individuals regardless of their race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, protective hairstyle, or any other protected characteristic.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Berlin, Germany, DEU
Provide your interests and experience, and we'll keep you informed of relevant opportunities, news, and events with Novavax via email and text message updates.