From the CEO
At Novavax, we’ve brought together state-of-the-art science, cutting-edge manufacturing techniques, and passionate, talented professionals to create the vaccines of tomorrow. In light of today’s critical health concerns, we aim to provide real solutions through rapid vaccine production worldwide. We believe that halting the spread of contagious diseases is possible through innovation and perseverance.
— Stanley C. Erck, President & CEO
Novavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVAX) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company creating novel vaccines and vaccine adjuvants to address a broad range of infectious diseases worldwide. Using innovative proprietary recombinant protein nanoparticle vaccine technology, the company produces vaccine candidates to efficiently and effectively respond to both known and newly emergent diseases. Novavax is involved in several international partnerships, including collaborations with Cadila Pharmaceuticals of India, LG Life Sciences of Korea, PATH and recently acquired Isconova AB, a leading vaccine adjuvant company located in Sweden. Together, Novavax' network supports its global commercialization strategy to create real and lasting change in the biopharmaceutical and vaccinology fields. Additional information about Novavax is available on the company's website, Novavax.com.
- Novavax Study Published in Vaccine: RSV F-Protein Nanoparticle Vaccine Induces Antigenic Site II Antibodies
- Novavax Initiates Phase 2 Clinical Trial of RSV Vaccine in Elderly Subjects
- Novavax’ H7N9 Avian Influenza VLP Vaccine Candidate with Matrix-M™ Delivers Positive Phase 1/2 Clinical Data
- Novavax Announces BARDA Exercise of Contract Option
- Novavax Initiates Phase 2 Clinical Trial of RSV F-Protein Nanoparticle Vaccine Candidate in Healthy Third-Trimester Pregnant Women
- Novavax to Host 2nd Annual Analyst and Investor Meeting
- ICAAC Presentation: Immunization of Pregnant Baboons with the RSV F Nanoparticle Vaccine Protects Infant Baboons Challenged with Respiratory Syncytial Virus in a Comparable Manner to Infants Prophylaxed with Palivizumab
- Novavax Presents Data on RSV F Nanoparticle Vaccine Induced Monoclonal Antibody at ICAAC
- Novavax to Present RSV Vaccine Preclinical Results at ICAAC