From the CEO
Watch Stan Erck's Interview on The Street 09/23/2014
At Novavax, we’ve brought together state-of-the-art science, cutting-edge manufacturing techniques, and passionate, talented professionals to create the vaccines of tomorrow. In light of today’s critical health concerns, we aim to provide real solutions through rapid vaccine production worldwide. We believe that halting the spread of contagious diseases is possible through innovation and perseverance.
— Stanley C. Erck, President & CEO
Novavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVAX) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company creating novel vaccines and vaccine adjuvants to address a broad range of infectious diseases worldwide. Using innovative proprietary recombinant protein nanoparticle vaccine technology, the company produces vaccine candidates to efficiently and effectively respond to both known and newly emergent diseases. Novavax is involved in several international partnerships, including collaborations with Cadila Pharmaceuticals of India, LG Life Sciences of Korea, PATH and recently acquired Isconova AB, a leading vaccine adjuvant company located in Sweden. Together, Novavax' network supports its global commercialization strategy to create real and lasting change in the biopharmaceutical and vaccinology fields. Additional information about Novavax is available on the company's website, Novavax.com.
- U.S. FDA Grants Fast Track Designation to Novavax’ RSV F-Protein Nanoparticle Vaccine for Protection of Infants via Maternal Immunization
- Novavax Initiates Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Quadrivalent Seasonal Influenza VLP
- Novavax to Present at the Jefferies Global Healthcare Conference
- Novavax Initiates Phase 1 Clinical Trial of RSV F Vaccine in Pediatric Subjects
- Novavax and Collaborators Make Multiple Presentations at the 9th International Respiratory Syncytial Virus Symposium in South Africa, November 9-13, 2014
- Novavax Reports Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results